danielle, age 26.
Livin a Buffy the Vampire Slayer life since '97
Stevie Nicks super fan
I watch a lot of TV
Backstreet Boys: “We’ve Got It Goin On”
you might like this video if you’re into:
- a million jean/leather outfit combinations
- hetero white dudes bonding over pool, basketball, and jeep washing
- kevin richardson + water (see also: Quit Playin Games video)
- a cameo from the currently incarcerated and always awful Lou Pearlman
- 1995 in general
- dance moves that look oddly religious
- oversized sweaters
- figuring out what the lyrics “send the crazy wildin static” mean
sry but this song is dope
This song IS dope. Basically I’m going to watch and make fun of my favorite 90s/early 2000s music videos for fun so if you’re into that, follow nostalgiastation. Shameless self promotion, oh well.